2017 Course Registration: Now Closed
Registration is now closed. Contact PME@albertainnovates.ca to be added to the wait list.
Registration Fee: $1995.00 + gst (Cdn)
The registration fee includes:
• 3 nights’ accommodations at the Banff Centre (includes wireless internet, parking, and access to the Sally Borden Fitness and Recreation Centre).
• Meals (afternoon refreshment break and dinner March 5; breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks March 6-8; and farewell dinner March 7). No evening meals are provided March 6 or 8.
• Admission to the course sessions and materials, one-on-one access to experts.
• Access to a ‘Participant’s Only’ area for training related materials and content (pre and post event), including contacts in a growing community of practice.
Registration will be confirmed once full payment is received. Upon confirmation, a member of the Course Organizing Committee will send you a link and group ID/ password to reserve your accommodations at the Banff Centre. Participants are responsible for booking their accommodations at the Banff Centre.
• All attendees of the course are required to stay in the accommodations at the Banff Centre for the duration of the event. If you wish to book additional nights either before or after the Course, you must book these directly with the Banff Centre. Please contact the reservations desk at the Banff Centre (Reservations@banffcentre.ca) to inquire about availability; mention that you are a participant of the Course to receive the special rate negotiated for our room block. Any additional night’s accommodation are at participants’ expense.
• Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Participants can rent a vehicle to travel to Banff, or arrange to take one of the many shuttle services from the airport to the Banff town site. Banff is located within Banff National Park. Please note that all vehicles are subject to a National Park fee when entering Banff National Park.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
In the event you need to cancel registration on or before February 2, 2017 we will refund your payment, minus a 5% service charge for administration costs. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after February 2, 2017. Requests to transfer registration to a substitute attendee must be received in writing no later than February 28, 2017 in order for the registration amount to be credited to the substitute.