National Alliance of Provincial Health Research Organizations (NAPHRO)
In 2003, the provincial health research funding agencies formed an alliance to promote increased dialogue, linkages and partnerships. On a regular basis, alliance members share information and identify potential opportunities for working collaboratively on common issues.
View the NAPHRO website
Anyone wishing to communicate with the provincial health research funding agencies should continue to deal directly with each agency. There is, however, some opportunity to share information with NAPHRO agencies at their meetings. To arrange such an opportunity, please contact one of the co-chairs.
Members of NAPHRO are listed below, including links to their respective websites.
- Alberta Innovates – Health Solutions
- Fonds de recherché du Québec – Santé
- Manitoba Health Research Council
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – BC (MSFHR)
- New Brunswick Health Research Foundation
- Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation